Craps is one of the most popular gambling games today, which uses special dice. Dice are thrown by players one by one. As for the rules of the craps game, they are not complicated.
History and basic rules
The first time we heard of craps casino game was in 1120. This game was popular among English knights who went hiking to conquer the area. It was the game of dice, which at first had the name of dice that brightened up the knights’ loneliness. As for the name craps, it first appeared between the 17th and 18th centuries. At that time, this type of gambling spread throughout Europe.
A gambler who rolls dice is commonly referred to as a roller. Depending on what number he has, the result of the game is determined. The game’s most winning bets:
- Pass Line. The most popular bet, which can be placed after a new round is announced. Winning bets are combinations of 11 or 7. If combinations 3, 2, 12 are dropped on the dice, the player loses the bet. If 10, 9, 8, 6, 5 or 4 are dropped, the combination is considered Point. If 7 is dropped before the Point is repeated, the participant wins. The payout in case of winning is 1 to 1.
- Odds on Pass Line. After the Point has happened, each player can take advantage of the extra bet. Payouts are different for each combination. For example, numbers 10 or 4 are paid as 2 to 1, 10 or 5 to 3 to 1, 6 or 8 to 6 to 5. The player becomes the winner when the Point falls out before combination 7 appears.
- Come. The bet presented differs from Pass Line in that it is possible at any moment of the strength. A participant becomes the winner when a combination 7 or 11 appears on the bones. If a combination of 12, 2 or 3 appears, the bet loses. As for Point combinations, the player continues to roll until the Point falls (then the bet wins). If 11 or 7, the bet loses. Payout – 1 to 1.
The probability of winning in craps is much higher than in blackjack, for example. This is why craps is popular around the world among gamblers.
Why play craps game
Adventeges of playing craps online:
- The game is controlled by a player.
- The advantage of the casino in many variations of the game is limited to 2%.
- You can make money by betting on a lucky player.
- You can win a substantial amount of money just after a couple of shots.
- The game does not require skills.
Playing online craps lets you learn more about the game. You can read about the rules, betting strategies and you can play without the risk of losing money.
Great way to practice
You can practice as long as you like before you place real bets online or start playing at a live casino. This is almost the same, except that when you play online games, you will do it through a computer to roll dice instead of a real person.
There are online casinos that offer online craps game for free or for real money, with or without download. Be sure learn what is the customer serviceof the casino, free withdrawal plans and options, registration offers and links to any reputable gaming organisations, before playing the craps game.